"01. Keep good company
02. Notice the ordinary
03. Preserve the ephemeral
04. Design not for the elite but for the masses
05. Explain it to a child
06. Get lost in the content
07. Get to the heart of the matter
08. Never tolerate “O.K. anything.”
09. Remember your responsibility as a storyteller
10. Zoom out
12. Prototype it
14. Make design your life… and life, your design.
15. Leave something behind."
Ice fishing shack on Lake of Two Mountains, Québec.
Submitted by Marieke Baars.
"Be curious. Read widely. Try new things. What people call intelligence just boils down to curiosity."